Get an effective resurfacing procedure that addresses all concerns for complete skin rejuvenation with Chemical Peeling!
Benefits of Treatment:
• Exfoliates dead skin cells
• Removes facial and body pigmentation
• Improves skin tone and texture
• Lightens scars and wrinkles for a smoother and fresher looking skin
Is the treatment painful? Is it safe? How long will the treatment take?
You will feel a slight sting and warmth during the treatment especially during the application of the chemical peel. All throughout this part, a cooling high speed fan is provided to ensure comfort. The procedure can take from 30 minutes to 2 hours, depending on the kind of chemical peel and the area to be treated. All chemicals used in this treatment are proven safe and non-toxic.
Will my face be red after the chemical peel?
Some degree of redness is expected after any type of chemical peel procedure. The extent of redness varies from person to person. Your face may appear redder than usual for some time after the treatment and completely resolves after the peeling is complete.
Can the chemical peels help my acne?
One of the active ingredients in our vitalize and rejuvenize peel is salicylic acid (beta hydroxyl acid) which is commonly used to treat acne. Retinol is an ingredient which is known to unclog pores and prevent the formation of new acne lesions. Superficial exfoliation produced by our vitalize and rejuvenize peels also helps to improve the appearance of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation caused by acne lesions.
How long do I have to wait after my chemical peel before I can go in the sun?
New skin is more susceptible to sunburn, therefore extra precautions should be taken to avoid sun exposure following the peel. Use of a sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher is recommended. We recommend limiting sun exposure for at least one week after the chemical peel is performed.
• This offer cannot be combined in conjunction with any other promotional offer.
• Service is purchased only during the announced offer dates and availed only as per the offer terms and conditions
• The treatment is not transferrable to friends or any members of the family
• Appointment cancelation for this offer is only accepted if the appointment is rescheduled 4 days prior the booking date. Rescheduling of an appointment is as per our availability of slots with accepted rescheduling rate of maximum 3 times.
• Failure to cancel or reschedule your appointment 4 days before the mentioned period, will result in the loss of one of your treatment sessions from the package purchased.
• Missing the appointment (no show) after confirmation of attendance will result in cancelation of the appointment with no reschedule or refund options.
• The Package purchased is non-refundable however, the amount paid can be considered as advance payment for any other treatment with the full amount if the treatment purchased sessions hasn’t started.
• Extension of that period can be accepted only in case of an interfering medical condition.
• All practitioners in the clinic are fully qualified and trained in accordance with the company’s treatment protocols, therefore the Clinic does not guarantee continued treatments with any particular practitioner.
BENEFITS OF TREATMENT
Reduces signs of aging skin
Reduces acne and pigment spots
Improves and softens skin texture
3 STEPS OF CHEMICAL PEELING
A medical grade peeling solution of specific strength is thinly applied and properly distributed, especially on the problem areas, with a fan brush.
A retinol component is then applied which is known to help in collagen stimulation and skin rejuvenation.
Finally, a calming cream is applied as anti-inflammatory with organic extracts for damage prevention and healing.
EVERLAST WELLNESS MEDICAL CENTER
28th Street, Villa 251,
Khalifa bin Shakhbout Street, Al Bateen,
Abu Dhabi, Box 62927